Thursday, March 13, 2008

Road Trip

We took a spontaneous road trip to Provo at the end of Februrary. Wish we took pics, but unfortunately we forgot. We got to visit with Claire - of course we had to try lunch at Tucano's (a Brazillian rodizio) - thanks Mom!!!! Tyler only liked the bread - oh well.

We also visited with Schane's family: Deb & Jerry, PJ & Andrea, and Julie. It was fun getting together with them and seeing how big everyone's kids are getting. Again, I'm wishing we took pics. Oh, well.

On Sunday, we went to church with my Uncle Steve & fam. I don't think my youngest cousins know who I am, but that's not surprising when I hardly ever see them. Right before we left town, we visited with Tirsa and Jacob, but Tyler had just about had it by that point.

Overall, a very relaxing road trip. We're jealous of the weather in Provo.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wish I was there! Thanks for sharing. It's almost as good as being there. Love the Rexburg pictures