Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Claire's getting married!!!!

Congrats to Claire!!!! She and Joe are getting married Dec 30 . . . hmmm - I thought they said they for SURE weren't going to get married in Dec =). Joe's a great guy - perfect for Claire. I'm so excited for them.
Anyhow, my mom and I (and Kelsie) came "in force" to help Claire find a wedding dress. Being the decisive gal that she is, she found the dress she wanted in about 4 hours. Hint to Joe: it is white . . . and . . . white. (don't worry Claire - this pic isn't even the real veil - I just couldn't resist - you're so dang cute in it!!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, so...in the first picture of Kelsey, mom, and I...my face reminds me of that picture of all four of us as kids on the camping log. Guess some things never change- Guh. Oh, and thanks for posting the only picture EVER to be taken of me giving Joe a kiss...bah! I love them though, oh, and did I mention how glad I was that you came down? Tehehe

Sharlyn said...

Congrats to Claire. That is so exciting. And how fun that you were able to be there to help dress shop!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Congratulations Claire!!

Sarah said...

Yay for Claire! Tell her congrats for me. Also I love that little polka dot dress on Kelsie...she is so cute! Maybe one of these days I'll get to see my little girl and dress her in cute little dresses :)

Kristalyn said...

Congratulations to Claire! Weddings are so fun, hopefully we'll get to see you!