Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Talking Tyler

Tyler is really talking these days. I wanted to write down some of the funny things before I forgot.

Shopping in Costco w/Grandma, Kelsie, & me: I asked him if he wanted animal crackers, to which he yelled "I want amamol crappers!". When we found them, they were Whinny the Pooh Animal Crackers. Of course Tyler starts yelling "Pooh crappers, mommy, pooh crappers!"

Shopping in Lowe's w/Grandma, Kelsie, & me: Tyler is running ahead of the cart. We walk by the display toilets. He stops, turns to us, and scrunches up his face: "ewwwww GROOOSSSSSS!"

Brushing teeth at night: "I can't do it, Dad. I neeee help."

Eating after school snacks with Julia: Tyler turns out of the blue & tells her it is "licious" (delicious).

Basically, nothing slips by our little guy anymore. He repeats everything he hears, complete with volume and inflection.

2 comments:

Linsi said...

I can just imagine him seeing the toilets and wondering why they would be in the middle of the store. I love how we called the crackers pooh crappers. Bryce thinks its funny to say winnie the poo-poo. Boys!

Linsi said...

Haha--i meant how TYLER called the crackers pooh crappers, not us!! :)