Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Burlington before Easter

We brought our Wii with us to Wyoming & borrowed Rock Band from Uncle Mark. As you can see below, Judy even tried it out. Never could get Lynn to give it a whirl. Anyhow, it provided some entertainment for a couple days.

Notice what is happening in the background on this one. Kelsie sure likes to fly.

I'm not really a horrible Mom who always has crying kids. I just take the pictures so I can show them when they're older. I post the pictures to be more "real life".

Kristen is really growing up. The first time I saw her she was younger than Kelsie is now. As you can see, she is turning into a little lady.

The kids and I waited in the mall in Casper while Schane did some interviews. There was a nice play area. Anyhow, after about 45 minutes I happened to look up, and this GIANT bunny scared me enough to get my heart going. I guess he was there for kids to get pictures with the easter bunny. Tyler liked to wave to him and blow him kisses, but absolutely refused to go any nearer. I don't blame him.

1 comment:

Linsi said...

That's a great picture with Kelsie flying in the air. I like the playing the drums on rockband. That's one of my favorite games.