Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not my part

It was the primary program in our ward today, and Tyler has been practicing his part all week long: "I will obey Heavenly Father by doing the right things." He's been interchanging Heavenly Father with Jesus and sometimes God, bu I figured it was ok.
Anyhow, he said his part so good that they had him come back up to help with another part. He got about halfway through the other part (repeating after his teacher) when he realized what was happening. He stopped and turned to his teacher and said "But that's not my part!!!" Congregation laughed. His teacher confirmed that it indeed was NOT his part and read the rest.

Tyler came up to Schane right after and said "But it really WASN'T my part and everybody LAUGHED at me!!!" Anyways, he got a lot of people telling him what a good job he did in the primary program, and he made sure to let everyone know AGAIN that "really that wasn't my part". Pretty sure the whole ward is clear on that now.

Pretty cute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha.. i love that! Your kids are so cute!

Cierra said...

Haha, thats prety funny! I would have liked to see that :-) So, I said I would look at your blog right after we got off the phone, and I am just now looking on it! But I loved all your pictures! Especially your family pictures, the one you guys have up was my favorite funny one! You got some really cute kids!! We need to see you guys soon.