Friday, December 17, 2010

This is what i spent a good part of Nov doing: One for me, plus 6 others (each sibling plus mother-in-law), PLUS 20 more red parts sewn for our "Super Saturday". Please be impressed... i designed it myself after looking at different ones online =)

I've decided that where others love to bake... i must love to make =). these are the ornaments we've made in the last two weeks (plus works-in-progress not pictured). Schane tells me i have to stop... as our 4 ft tree is pretty loaded down. just too much fun!!!!




Judy gave us a gingerbread kit... house already assembled... all we had to do was ice and candy. i decided that even so... i'm not too keen on gingerbread houses... or maybe i just need to find some different icing that actually sticks to the gingerbread. suggestions are welcome =)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Look at you, Care! So crafty!!!

Linsi said...

We love our advent calendar!! The boys look forward to it first thing in the morning. It's so much fun to make ornaments. I like your ideas. I agree with the gingerbread houses. They are always falling over and causing distress. My boys haven't mentioned it yet, so I'm hopefully going to skip that this year:)

Sue said...

Thank you for taking pictures. I love them! Love seeing you and your kids (even more in Denver). The ornaments and calendar. The pouty lip. All of it is fantastic!

Love you!