Thursday, June 19, 2008

first week pics

Kristen and Judy came to help us out the first week. This is Kristen's first time holding Kelsie.
This is Tyler's first time holding Kelsie. It took him a couple days to want to - I think he was sort of confused about the whole thing. He definitely did NOT like Mom and Dad - he only wanted Grandma. Now he's doing better and gives me hugs and kisses again. Kristen tied all these balloons to Tyler's new bike (which we bought as bribery to get him to like us again). Chris and Alyssa holding Kelsie. These are just some close up pics of our chubby baby. Tyler is wearing Kristen's pink shoes - he thought he was pretty big.

8 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my goodness! She is seriously so beautiful. I got goose bumps when I saw her. She looks like an angle. I remember a post you made before about her not being dressed like a girl. She looks pretty girl y to me! Miley has a couple of the same outfits! Good choices I say. Hope you are getting some sleep! Congrats again. Oh and that picture of Tyler kissing her, so sweet.

Sharlyn said...

Good thinking with the bribery bike! Looks like it worked like a charm. And Kelsie is so dang cute!!!

Kristalyn said...

Yay-thanks for posting pictures, I was so excited to see them up! I think that she looks a lot like you! She is adorable and already has such cute expressions!
Mason was the same way, he didn't want to come to me at all, he was just Daddy's little boy for awhile. It made me sad but it didn't last very long. I can't wait to meet Kelsey in person!

Heather said...

So cute, Care! I laughed over the bribery bike! Hopefully Tyler keeps warming up to Kelsie!

Cheri and David said...

Congrats on your baby girl! She is adorable! Thanks for sending us your blog. Click on our link and you can check out ours as well! Cute kids for sure! Good job!

Jessica said...

She is a GORGEOUS baby. I love all her hair. The pics say it all. McKenna has the same bike. Good Luck. The first 2 months really are the hardest :) It's getting easier.

Katie said...

She is SO beautiful!!!

Babzanne Barker said...

Congratulations!! It is so great that you cousins all have these great blogs so we can all keep up on what's going on in your lives. Kelsie is just beautiful, and Tyler is also adorable--you have a wonderful family. love, Aunt Babz