Sunday, June 29, 2008

pics

We have seen an increase in the number of "fits" Tyler throws on a daily basis. Ahhhh - the joys of toddlers =).
One night Kelsie woke up about 3:30 am, and I thought - 'I'll just feed her quick in the dark , then go back to sleep'. So I'm sitting there feeding her when I notice her blanket feels moist - then I realize that she smells - and not like pee. This is the surprise I found when I turned the light on. I woke up Schane so he could share in the joys of parenthood. We threw the outfit away - I didn't like that one too well anyhow (which is what you get when you buy your baby's clothes off of ebay for less than $1 a piece). Fun, huh? Judy was about to leave when we realized we didn't have a single picture of her with Kelsie - too busy I guess. It sure was nice having Judy and Kristen come and help - I honestly don't know how I would have survived that first week otherwise.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations on Kelsie's arrival! She's such a cutie with all that dark hair and big brother, Tyler, is looking quite proud! Keep enjoying these wonderful first days and weeks together as a family of four.

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Welcome to life as the mother of two. He might be in the terrible two's, but I bet it is also because he isn't getting all the attention he used to. Bryson did the same thing when Carley was born.
I hate blow outs. They make me sick. Good luck

Jessica said...

oh how I feel for you- toddler tantrums and blow-outs on my pj's...and everything else...you are not alone in those precious jewels of motherhood.
Although there are bad days and challenging days and less challenging days-don't you love to cuddle both of your sweet children? Those moments help me get through the rest of it.

Cheri and David said...

Oh the blow outs! Sydney has had her fair share of them! My mother-in-law taught me the coolest trick and it works! I use stain remover on them but then wash them and hang them out in the sun to dry. It has actually worked for every one of Syd's outfits. (just in case it happens in one that you like!)