Sunday, June 8, 2008

No baby yet

Though my due date is less than 1 week away, I am predicting that this baby won't come until she's forced to. The doctors tell me it'd be nice if I would start having contractions . . . or something. I'm doing my best to accomodate them - taking walks everyday, etc - but I haven't had much luck thus far.

A couple weeks back we set an induction date of June 20, sort of as a "contingency" plan. Looks like it's a good thing we did.

You never know, though - I could still be surprised and end up having this babe all on my own. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

THe last few weeks is so hard for me 'cuz you just never know...and you're just hoping that the baby will come. With both Mason and Carter I did not have a single contraction until I was actually in labor and close to delivering, and they were both early. I can't wait to hear the news!