Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Barkers in Rexburg!!!!



My family came to visit for a week while Eric went to EFY. Of COURSE I neglected to take pictures. These are really the only pics I have of the whole week. They are of when we went to Mesa Falls. Lets see the other things we did? We walked to story time - only there was a guest storyteller who seemed more than a little eccentric (or on drugs or something) and was totally freaking me out. We followed that with the Teton Dam Flood Museum located in the basement of the Rexburg Tabernacle. It also doubled as the Rexburg historical museum. Brian summed it up pretty good: it looks like they just asked everybody to go through their houses and bring anything that looked old and then they put it in a display case. Pretty funny. We walked up on campus and looked at the pretty gardens. We played some Clue. Brian and Schane and Julia and I went golfing. We all went mini-golfing. All-in-all a fun and busy (at least for us) week.






1 comment:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

You look so cute! I'm loving your shirt.