Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clifford's visit

Clifford visited our library Monday morning. I didn't really get any good pictures, but--you know me--I posted them anyways. We really have a great children's dept at the library - we usually go to the Wednesday story time because they do a craft afterwards. Tyler was SOOO excited for Clifford to visit - he asked me if Clifford was bringing his "person", and if Clifford would be able to FIT inside the library. I think he was a little disappointed with how little Clifford was, but oh well.







Looks like I caught Tyler mid-pick. We are constantly reminding him not to pick his nose, it's what he does when he's not paying attention - like a girl twirling her hair or something. Obviously, suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

lol- haha You are so funny! I ran into my pediatrician with his sons at the supermarket a while back. He was introducing his son that was McKenna's age and looked down at him- he was picking his nose. Then we finish the introduction" and this is McKenna" - look down- what do you know, she's picking her nose too!!!
Obviously no suggestion here.