Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why I'm posting at 5 am

So I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't remember if I already took my Unisom, so I had to go without - guess what? I must not have taken it. Seems like every time I'm pregnant, if I don't take unisom I never slip into that DEEP sleep - I just drowse all night and am easy to awaken and have a hard time falling back asleep: a recipe for being sick all the next day. Kelsie fell out of her bed at like 3:30 am, and I finally got up at 4:30 b/c I just couldn't get back to sleep.

Today should be "interesting" to say the least.

3 comments:

Julia Barker said...

kelsie fell out of her big girl bed... laughing a lot right now!

Linsi said...

Wishing you a good night's sleep...lots of them!!

Jessica said...

ahhh- yuck! Unisom is the only way I sleep while pregnant too. :( I can even take it with a newborn and still wake up to nurse throughout the night... is that bad to admit? It just seems like I can't fall back asleep no matter how tired I am after one of the kids is up.
So SORRY- that STINKS!
I'm wishing for you too!!!