Thursday, April 15, 2010

I posted a lot this time, so you'll have to hit the "older" button at the bottom to see it all.

As a little update: I am officially HALF WAY through this pregnancy. NO, we don't know what the gender is, b/c we don't have insurance. I am waiting until June/July to go to the doctor and get the ultrasound (a sure-fire way to be put on a doctor NO-NO list). In any case, I'm not sure if we'll find out the gender even then, because by that time we might as well wait 2 more months and have a surprise. I guess it will depend on my frame of mind that day.

We are moving (YESSSS!) to a different apartment around May 1 (Happy 6th anniversary, Honey, let's celebrate by MOVING!). Our new apartment is smaller, but MUCH newer (like 30 years newer), and I'm told the management is good at keeping up their properties. Our current apartment is old, needs painted, cleaned, (TORN down)--take your pick. The management blames everything that needs to be fixed on US- "we've never had that problem before - that's never broken before - what did you do to it?" News flash - things are BOUND to break after more than 30 years!

So that's us. It's 6:25 and Schane is heading off to work.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thanks for the updates. I'm assuming the paint was non-toxic.